Friday, October 15, 2010

The Starting Point at Camarata's


Hi, my name is Bryan (Wai Yong Tang). This blog is about my experiences in Liberty University. I am a freshman (Fall 2010), and I am pursuing my Bsc in Worship and Music Studies.

I left Malaysia on the 10th of August 2010 and arrived in America for the first time on the 11th of August 2010. I first stayed with the Camarata's before leaving for LU. Micah Camarata is Uncle Rodney's newphew and the family is full of really nice and wonderful people.

Micah & Miho Camarata have two kids called Mia and Michi. On the left is a photo that I had with Mia and Michi.












(From your left, Michi, Me and Mia)

It was a great place to start off my journey in America because through that I met a whole bunch of Malaysians friends.












(From your left, Ooi Chien Luan, Dianne Chan, David Lim, Me, and Daniel Yee.)


Much more story to tell, but that's it for now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment